The BIcycle

Welcome to the BIcycle world..discover the fun,excitement,pain,hardship,love and life of an complicated person..it's me qyaah..signing on..;)

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Moving on...

After two and half years of failing and winning, growing and surviving..I finally made one of the biggest decisions in my life especially with my career path..Im on my terminal leave as of this post..effective Feb.2, i will be separated with my company One Global (EPAC) . My stay with them has been a learning experience for me..i will always be thankful to them for giving me an opportunity to work and share my ideas from just being a simple agent up to becoming a matured manager.It's mixed emotions..sad ako kc for sure I gonna miss those people close to my heart especially my friends who never lose their faith in me..happy coz i'll finally have the chance to clear my mind from stress, anxiety and pressures and rest for awhile...and most especially had the courage to finally break it off..No regrets at all! ;)

1 Comments:

Blogger KeiShANe said...

wow nag-update kna rin ng blog mo sa wakas!!!! hehe

miz na kita!!!

2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home