The BIcycle

Welcome to the BIcycle world..discover the fun,excitement,pain,hardship,love and life of an complicated person..it's me qyaah..signing on..;)

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

I'm back!!!

oh my gosh!!! it's been a long time since my last post..panu nangyari yun? hehe..;) simple lng..wla ako masyado oras..been so preoccupied and busy..last year pa yun last post ko..hehehe;p but im just so glad that i'm back..sana tuloy tuloy na 'to..i wish i could have more time to update my blog..sayang nman..been wanting this eversince.

Year 2006, was a challenging but learning experience for me..both personal and professional aspect. It was a year of great opporunities, unpredictable circumstances and constant changes..whooah! :oGrabe! sakit sa bangs! haha;) despite all of that I still kept my composure and survived!

I ended the year with no regrets and started it with stonger faith.;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home