The BIcycle

Welcome to the BIcycle world..discover the fun,excitement,pain,hardship,love and life of an complicated person..it's me qyaah..signing on..;)

Monday, October 09, 2006

Manic Monday!

It's another manic monday..start of a brand new week.Honestly,I hate mondays..it seems like,i can't properly work and move all day and all night long..i just want to stay at home and sleep..pero cyempre di pwede coz i have work and duty to fulfill.Badtrip got sick pa this weekend up to now...I have a bad cold and headache but still it didn't stop me from enjoying my weekend..went to starbux shang to meet up a new friend then sunod ako malate to meet allan and his bf.We spent the whole night 'til sunrise at BED then we ate breakfast at SILYA also in Malate.Sarap tapsilog dun..the best! i will personally recommend ;) The following day,sunday..me and Cha went to glorietta..we ate dinner at TOKYO TOKYO-our barkada meal..hehehe;)i supposed to have my haircut done kaya lng fully booked na sa Bench Fix..lingo kc..small world..me and jayson's bf/ex whatever..bumped in to each other at Fix.la lng..care ko! he was with his gay friends na ang mga looks are like joining a beauty pageant..oh im bad! Anyways,we also bought a book for Jen-cha's gf at national bookstore then we watched a movie "The Departed" , a star-studded movie starring Hollywood's finest actors-Jack Nicholson,Leonardo di Caprio and Matt Damon.They were all good in the movie.Superb! I would say.After the movie, metrowalk was our next destination..we had couple of beers at Dencio's para mas masarap ang tulog..hehe;) So that's how my weekend was..so eto monday na naman..back to work..back to reality..Hello Sales! Hello America! "till next time mga pare..work mode muna ulit..;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home